Wednesday 14 March 2018

A Tribute to My Co-writers!

Dear co-writers, I just finished reading Spilling Essences today,
In one go, and I am spell bound and awestruck, the least to say!
Poke me, pinch me, move me, shake me, do what you must do,
To bring me out of the euphoric state that I have slipped into!

Its simply impossible to choose the best work from this collection,
In which talented writers, through their unique style and expression,
Have created such  a fragrant bouquet of eclectic poems and stories,
I just do not have enough words to sing apt praises for their glories!

Poems, 'Footprints' by Asoke Mitra, 'Folder Verses' by Bipul Banerjee,
Damodar's 'God said once', touched my heart and I read them with glee!
Dr Bhavesh's 'Cloud' and Radhakrihnan's 'Transformation', floored me,
Madhu and Meena's 'I am She', 'In search of Peace' were a magic weave.

Jolly's touching story,'Temple that blocks Evil Spirit',  stirred my soul,
Siva Sir and his wife beautifully captured their story on the whole!
Monika and Mousumi's 'When nature Wails'and 'The Path', made sound,
Rajan's 'Parents' and  Ravi's 'Questions', made statements very profound!

Ruchira's,'Let Me Be' and Saraswati's 'Time is Supreme' emitted fumes,
Saumendra and Sharmila's 'Unpoken Words'and 'Additction' spoke volumes,
Smruti's 'A look at Life-50', and Sujata's,'Heavenly Beauty' were so charming,
And Varad Shenoy's 'The Grace Of God' made up for such a beautiful ending!

It was indeed such a great pleasure to read 'these pourings of the heart',
I am indeed fortunate to spill some essence in this book and be its part,
Instead of choosing the best poem for which I was not equipped enough,
I have mentioned the best poem of each writer, and even that was tough!
Shubha Sagar








No comments:

Post a Comment